Aqua Pool has been in the business of designing and installing inground gunite pools for Connecticut homeowners continuously since 1970. In that time – more than 50 years – we’ve learned a few things about the benefits of having a pool in your back yard.
- Increases your home’s value. An inground gunite pool by Aqua Pool is more than a pool. It’s a work of art. It adds curb appeal that will be unmatched by other homes on the block. If you’re looking to make an investment in your home that pays dividends into the future, a pool is the right choice.
- Turns your back yard into a vacation. Staying home was the buzz word of 2020 and it’s taught us all the value of investing in our homes. Why travel to swim, when you can have your very own pool in your back yard?
- Keeps the kids (and their friends) entertained. If you have children, you know how much they love to swim! A back-yard pool will keep your children happily entertained and make your back yard the meeting spot for their friends.
- Increases your fitness. Swimming is one of the best exercises around and one that you can continue enjoying for years to come. Our knees may give out over time from running, but exercising in a pool is possible well into your senior years.
- Relieves stress. A swimming pool in your back yard offers a fabulous way to decompress after work and over the weekend. There’s simply nothing better than floating in your very own pool on a hot summer day!
If you know you want a back-yard swimming pool, we can help you turn that dream into reality. The first step is scheduling an in-home consultation with one of our experienced pool designers. The type of pool we specialize in – inground gunite pools – is fully customized. That means we can walk your property, discuss your needs, and recommend a design that is a perfect complement to your home and your family. There is no one-size-fits-all approach at Aqua Pool. If you need or want a small pool, we can design that for you. If you want a large, free-form-shaped pool, we can design that, too!
Once we’ve come up with an agreed-upon design, we can begin the process of engineering your pool. Below is a quick outline of our engineering process for backyard pools. For more detail, click here.