If you’re looking for a career that will provide excellent growth opportunities without requiring you to be stuck in an office every day, you may want to consider a job in the pool industry! From swimming pool design to construction and installation to pool maintenance, there are numerous positions within the industry that suit a wide array of skill sets.
At Aqua Pool & Patio, we truly love what we do. A few of our favorite benefits of working in the pool industry include:
- It’s fast-growing. Driven by a rising demand for swimming pools at both residential and commercial properties, the U.S. pool construction market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 3.3% between 2023 and 2028. For those of us in the industry, this translates to a continued strong demand for pool professionals and many exciting opportunities over the next several years.
- You get to work outside. Spending time outdoors has been linked to a variety of benefits for your physical and mental health, including lower stress levels, greater energy and happiness, and even a stronger immune system. Regardless of your specific role, working in the pool industry will allow you to easily harness these benefits by requiring you to spend more time outside than most other types of jobs.
- You can flex your creativity. From coming up with innovative design ideas to navigating construction challenges, our jobs present countless opportunities to flex our creative muscles—which keeps the work stimulating and rewarding.
At Aqua Pool, we’re always looking for great candidates to join our team. As a family-owned business that has been in continuous operation for more than 50 years, Aqua Pool offers our employees a supportive environment in which to grow. We are proud of our long history of designing, building, and maintaining some of the finest pools in New England, and our ongoing commitment to quality includes providing excellent training opportunities for our staff. Employees who are willing to learn and are seeking a long-term career can move up within our company as they cultivate their skills.
In addition to training, we offer many benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Paid personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Access to health insurance and life insurance
- 12 months of work available
If you’re interested in joining the fast-growing pool industry with a company that will foster your success and growth, email us today at email@example.com or submit your resume at https://www.aquapool.com/careers-at-aqua-pool/!