Do Robotic Pool Vacuums Work?
As a pool owner, one of the most important maintenance steps you can take is to vacuum your pool on a regular basis in order to remove dirt and debris that can affect the beauty of the pool as well as the overall water chemistry. However, vacuuming the pool can be time-consuming, and you may wonder if an automated solution like a robotic pool vacuum could get the job done effectively. Luckily, the answer is yes! Robotic pool vacuums offer a groundbreaking way to eliminate debris, keeping your pool sparkling clean while saving you a significant amount of time and energy.
Robotic vacuums are powered by electricity, but since they run at a very low voltage, they are completely safe to be used in water. Easily programmable to clean your pool according to a schedule, robotic vacuums will not only suck up dirt and debris from the pool floor, but from the stairs, walls, waterline, and other areas as well.
Aqua Pool is proud to be an authorized dealer for the Jandy Polaris® line of robotic cleaners, some of the highest quality and most innovative pool vacuums currently on the market. Here are a few features found exclusively in Polaris robotics:
- Vortex Vacuum Technology. This keeps debris suspended in the canister, optimizing suction and cleaning performance.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister. With this feature, you can simply remove, shake, and spray the canister, meaning you will never have to touch debris again!
- Easy Assemble Caddy. The compact and lightweight caddy can easily be assembled in minutes without tools.
- ActivMotion Sensor®. The sensor automatically controls the vacuum’s position at all times and guides the vacuum to thoroughly clean all areas of the pool.
- Easy Lift System. With one touch, you can bring the vacuum to the surface and easily drain the water for lightweight removal.
The Jandy Polaris line of robotic cleaners includes a variety of options to suit different needs and price points. At Aqua Pool, our team is here to help guide you in selecting the right option so that you can spend less time maintaining your pool and more time enjoying it. Call us today at (860) 623-9886 to learn more!